Sunday, June 9, 2013

One week down

Howdy, it's been a few days since i posted, which was really concerning my parents. But note that this was my first week of working 40 hours, which has been taking a toll on me, I have complete faith that I'll adjust.  Anyways, I found out what my main assignment for the summer will be. Basically my employer has these power supplies all over the country, and needs a system set up to make sure they are in working order. Problem is, half these supplies aren't even in the company database, so I have to track them down, get the correct data, and then set up said system. I took a tour of the facility, and took some sweeeeet pictures, but I'll hold off on posting them because they totally spoil where I work.  My boss said he'd look into the policy regarding whether or not I can say it on here.
In other news, I went to the pier for dinner Wednesday, to  a restaurant with a 360 degree view of the ocean, and live music:

Also, this week brought us a Magic Johnson sighting!

Sweet I know, yesterday I took Sheila out for a spin and was violently assaulted by 6 foot waves. Looks like i need some practice, which is why I'm headed to the beach after this post.
Last night I went to a boxing match, which was something I'd never done before, and it was much more intense than I anticipated

That's It for this post, hopefully I'll be getting myself into more misadventures soon!

YQ


No comments:

Post a Comment