Saturday, June 1, 2013

Touched down in LA successfully! Well, that was yesterday, but I've had a day to collect my thoughts before writing. I woke up this morning with no alarm at 7, so clearly the jetlag is still affecting me.  My apartment is pretty sweet, my roommate(who isn't here yet) and I both get our own bathrooms, so I wont have to deal with the travesty of a bathroom that I had freshman year of college. Just thinking about that makes me sick, but I digress.
As I write this I am sitting on the rather comfy carpet of my living room, with my computer plugged into the Ethernet port on the router. This is because there are like 30 wi-fi networks in range with rando names and I cannot for the life of me figure out which one corresponds to the router 6 inches from my head.  Figuring this out is on today's to-do list. Also on that list is a walk to Redondo Beach to see what all the fuss is about. There's also an In-n-Out Burger about a mile from here, which I need to check out at some point. And I mean ACTUALLY check out, unlike the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, which I lived across the street from so a year and never went into.
Anyway, that's about it for updates, but I have only been here about a day. Next post will probably contain some pictures too.

Peace out,
YQ

No comments:

Post a Comment